Email Campaign

  I created a marketing email for Compassion International's Go-Rep Program – an 11-month traveling representative opportunity for recent college graduates. The email was sent to nearly 40,000 recipients producing a 40% open rate. The following is the email copy:

Subject Line: This Is for You!

Resend Subject Line: Can I Have a Minute?

Preview Copy: Life after graduation is full of changes


Hi <recipient>! Life after graduation is full of changes. I don’t know if you’re like me, but I was overwhelmed and unsure of my next step into the “real world.” I did know that I wanted a job that was purposeful and full of adventure. That’s when I discovered Compassion International’s Go-Rep program! My name is Hannah, and I was in your shoes exactly one year ago when I applied to be a Go-Rep. Being part of a program that lets you be a voice for vulnerable children is such an honor. Pair that with paid travel to new places every week, and you’ve got a dream job. What does it mean to be a Go-Rep? The Go-Rep team is made up of young adults, just like us, who are adventurous and passionate about Jesus. You get to teach others about poverty and explain how they can bring hope to kids. You’ll do this by engaging with guests at the Compassion Experience tours and various other events around the US. It’s also a valuable resume builder all while making connections with folks in the non-profit world. The Go-Rep program is an 11-month experience but includes breaks for you to go home. There’s incredible community and adventure that’s lived out with other Go Reps. A few of my off-day expeditions included hiking in the Grand Canyon, holding Larry the alligator in the Everglades and eating beignets in New Orleans. God is working to provide for his little ones, and you will get to play a role in it! Helping release children from poverty, traveling the country and make your transition into “real world” — it really doesn’t get better! Don’t miss the application deadline May 31st, 2020. Check it out and ask us questions. We’d love to tell you more about it! Thanks, Hannah Sleight Compassion Go Rep Alumna PS: Obviously we’re in the middle of the COVID-19 crisis, but we are still taking applications with hopeful anticipation that events with Compassion will start to resume by August.